Thursday, July 19, 2007

Who should i Donate too

About 2 years ago I was coming out of a night club in Tarragona in Spain and I found €20, not seeing anyone likely to own it ( there was no one in sight in the square. I took it and decided to give it to charity. But I never got around to do that. Considering that it has been 2 years. I have decided that with interest it should be €30 and probably should give money to charity more often. So the question I have for you is what charity should I donate too. Who is good?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone has their favourite charities, but I know from experience that the National Council for the Blind in Ireland (http://www.ncbi.ie/) are great. The services and advice they provide for people who are blind or visually impaired make a real difference in their quality of life.

Anonymous said...

The Red Cross, you can either decide exactly where it goes or to where its most needed. The Irish Kideby association is also very good and provide a great service to those requiring trnasplants and in promoting carrying the donor card.

Anonymous said...

Give it to me!!!!!!!!!!!! Im a total charity case and i dont mind admitting it!

Anonymous said...

o, what a saint you are, to be sure. Hope your mammy gave you another gold star.

Simon said...

She did indeed. Nice to see you put your name to such nice comments. Big brave person that you are posting anonymously