Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Meme

I got memed from windandbreezes don't always do these but Treasa is nice so. 8 Random Things 1.) Did my Leaving Cert history topic on Zeppelin's as weapons of war hence I use zeppelin or vonzeppelin as a nick name on the internet. Still have an interest in them. They were used as bombers in World War I. One night they went to bomb London and bombed Newcastle. Accurate. 2.) My PhD is about Optical coherence tomography , Scanning laser ophthalmoscopy and Adaptive optics 3.) I make a very good cheese cake

Now the meme was for the Dossing Boys so I will let the other guys finish it if they want.

Update CK. Adds

4. I have proof read a book on the history of Catholicism in New Zealand,

5. I have worked in an elevator asking people what floor they wanted to go to.

1 comment:

CK said...

What the hell is MEME? I will add two random facts, and leave Tuathal finish off the list

4. I have proof read a book on the history of Catholicism in New Zealand,

5. I have worked in an elevator asking people what floor they wanted to go to.