6. A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
5. Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
4. Arthur hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realised there was a contradiction there and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
3. He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
2. He shifted his weight from foot to foot, but it was equally uncomfortable on each.
1. The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.