Saturday, January 20, 2007

Pan fried Rainbow Trout with Sweet Potatoes and Jerusalem Artichoke mash.

Considering that Fortress Thomand has fallen I felt that I needed something to pick up my sprits. So I got cooking.

First for the Sweet Potatoes Jerusalem Artichoke mash. Take 3 Artichokes and peel them. Add them to boiling water and add some salt and Lime Juice. Boil for about 3 minutes. Then add a peeled Sweet Potato. And boil until soft. When soft mash them, add 2 tablespoons of Wholegrain mustered, some milk and some fried red onions.

For the Trout fry flesh side down for about 1 minute. Then fry skin side down for 5-10 minutes. Until the fish is cooked.

For a White Wine Sauce. Melt some butter in a pan fry some garlic in this. Then add milk, floor and white wine. Stir the sauce until the sauce is of sauce like constituency.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impressive,I'll need to try this