Saturday, October 28, 2006

This Week I have mostly been Eating

I have been lacking in inspiration for what to write. So I am going to write here what I am going to eat all this week for dinner. Anyway today .
I am eating a saddle of Lamb coated with stuff.
To make the stuff. I have blended in my blender
1 crust of bread
A nice bit of mint sorry for lack of measurement I would say a table spoon
Black pepper just a pinch
Red Wine
Crushed Clove Garlic
Sweet Chilli dipping sauce
Basil about a tea spoon
and a wee bit of soy sauce.

And then I have spooned the stuff on to the lamb and spread it over the lamb.
Then put it in the oven at 230 degrees.
It is currently in the oven so I will tell you when it is done what it is like. I am serving it with mash. It was in the oven for about 40 minutes
Update: Just finished it. MMM dahm tasty I will have to make it again some time. Could have used spring onions in the mash but I had none.
Anyway I have Haddock in my fridge so I will come up with something to use that tommorrow.

No comments: