Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Dossing Times recommends....

I like to do my bit for society whenever I can and therefore I would like to announce that the Science of Sleep is now in Irish cinemas, at last. I’m sure that a lot of you know this already, but for anybody that doesn’t, there you go. CK and I had the good fortune to catch this little gem of a love story at the Wellington film festival last year and it was very much a highlight of 2006 for us both. Infact, CK put it in at number 5 in the Dossing Times Top 10 movies of 2006. The movie won’t be to everybody’s tastes an, indeed, during my second viewing of it last night, more people walked out than any other movie I can remember. For this reason, coupled with the fact that it more than stood up to a second viewing, I strongly recommend that anybody looking for something different in the cinema this week checks it out.

No comments: